Go on a video tour and see photos of the new and improved Uncommon Closet, our upscale retail store that is key to the sustainability of Uncommon Threads.
See (and shop) the new space below! You’re gonna love it!
Our social enterprise, Uncommon Closet, is key to the sustainability of the Uncommon Threads program. Your shopping dollars provide much needed funding.
The “new” Uncommon Closet has doubled in size, sports two “real” dressing rooms, and has a beautiful upscale look. It’s truly guiltless shopping since your purchases benefit Uncommon Threads.
Too good to be true? See for yourself! Our new store looks like a high-end boutique!
How can you help
- Come shop! You’ll find new and gently worn designer brands at bargain prices!
- Spread the word! Like and share our social media posts
- Bring your friends in to shop
- Turn your designer items into funding for Uncommon Threads. Please think of us when you clean out your closet and donate that Michael Kors bag or St. John jacket!
- Book a private shopping party! Contact us here.
A larger space to serve more women means additional expenses. We simply cannot keep the program going and growing without your help!
Uncommon Threads provides a valuable service to women that goes beyond clothes. For when a woman sees herself as strong and capable, she can move forward.
Please help us empower more women by making a financial contribution today!
Help us celebrate – save the date! ✨
Join us for our Grand Re-Opening Celebration on Thursday, December 5th, 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Take a tour of the new Uncommon Threads, learn about our program and services, and get a head-start on your holiday shopping.
Take 10% off your purchase and join celebrities and fashion bloggers in supporting women!
Help us celebrate all we have accomplished in 3 short years!
Find details on our event page soon.